Arnold knows security from both sides of the fence. As a former retail store manager, he was in charge of P&L and controlling shrinkage, among other responsibilities. As a security officer for Security America, he performed so well on-site at a Patriot/Wells operation that he earned the rank of Captain. He knows just who to recruit, hire and dispatch to your job, and is especially familiar with the special security needs of mining, industrial, and hospital sites.
1-888-832-6732 (ext. 113)
- Retail Management Courses
- Loss Prevention Courses
- Human Resource Courses
- Vocational Business Administration classes
- ASIS Indianapolis Guard Force Management June 2013
Security America, Inc.
- Uniformed officer – Patriot/Wells mine site – Boone Co., WV
- Captain – Patriot/Wells mine site – Boone Co., WV
- Responsible for recruiting, hiring and retention of officers on mining sites
- Completed unannounced site inspections and random drug testing of field personnel
- Awarded Security America 2009 Supervisor of the Year
- Armed Officer w/Concealed weapons permit
Family Dollar Stores Inc.
- Retail store manager
- Responsible for P&L control, cash control, shrink control, personnel management and scheduling, including housekeeping.