Chris brings a wealth of experience to Security America along with his years of “growing up” with the company by working in the field and in the corporate office. He has both operations, sales and administrative experience at Security America as well as skills that are required for a minor league baseball team. His knowledge on the operations side will ensure you receive the best protection for the best value.
1-888-832-6732 (ext. 103)
- B.S. in Business Administration with Marketing Degree, West Virginia University
- Game Face Executive Academy, Portland, OR
- ASIS Guard Force Management June 2013
- ASIS Protection of Assets I, 2015
- Security America, Inc.
– Account Supervisor – Oversaw a construction site in Boone County
– Personnel Assistant – Hired and trained security officers
– Marketing Executive – Conducted marketing research, made sales calls to potential clients, and compiled business development presentations
– Field Manager- Supervised accounts with uniformed officers and maintained client relations
– Vice President of Sales – Contacting new and existing clients – Vice President of Operations – Overseeing all operational duties
- Carolina Mudcats Baseball Inc.
– Group Sales Director – Oversaw the Group Sales Department at their daily tasks and goals and supervised all the picnics at Five County Stadium
– Group Sales Associate – Conducted sales calls to businesses, clubs/organizations, and churches and set up large group events like Scout campouts
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars
- Leadership Kanawha Valley 2012-13
- ASIS International
- Charleston Young Professionals Kiwanis Club
- ASIS WV Chapter President 2015